We wish you many years of enjoyment with your new piece of T. Morgan Made jewelry! Although rare, stones unfortunately can pop out and bands could crack but we will replace the piece within 6 months of purchase at our cost.
Here are a few tips to ensure longevity:
Jewelry should be worn and treated with love & care. The following are basic guidelines for keeping you and your jewelry looking good for a lifetime :
- It does not like to get wet. Especially Opals and Turquoise.
- Please put on after you apply perfumes, lotions and hairsprays.
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
- Believe it or not, regardless of price, jewelry that looks delicate is. Please treat it like fine silk.
- Please do not wear your jewelry when doing chores of certain kinds. Like gardening, washing dishes or hard labor.
Gold jewelry of any karat can be cleaned lightly using a soft cloth. For a more thorough cleaning, use warm water with a drop or two of mild dish soap and a very soft, worn toothbrush to gently scrub your piece. This will help remove any oils and loosen buildup. Be careful around diamonds and any gemstones. Do not soak your jewelry and avoid detergents and harsh chemicals.
Sterling silver jewelry naturally tarnishes over time, tarnish removal is generally done with a polishing cloth however it should really be determined by the finish and gemstone composition of the piece. For instance some of our pieces are intentionally tarnished or oxidized so it would not be good to use a polishing cloth on such pieces. If in doubt feel free to contact us or a local jewelry professional.